Table of contents:
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following definitions apply:
1. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who acts in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Day: calendar day;
4. Duration transaction: a distance contract relating to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is personally addressed to him in a way that enables future consultation and unchanged reproduction of the stored information.
6. Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services remotely to consumers;
8. Distance agreement: an agreement in which, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance sales of products and/or services, exclusive use is made of one or more techniques for communicating on distance;
9. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being together in the same room at the same time.
10. General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Name of entrepreneur: Wonderland by Alicja
Visiting address: Industrieweg 161, 3044AS Rotterdam
Phone number: [
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 7473362
VAT identification number: NL860008368B01
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract and orders concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it can be easily stored by the consumer on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer. .
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and, in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that applies to him. is most favorable.
5. If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or are annulled, the remainder of the agreement and these terms and conditions will remain in force and the provision in question will be immediately replaced by mutual agreement by a provision that approximates the scope of the original as much as possible.
6. Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
7. Uncertainties about the interpretation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be interpreted 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
Article 4 - The offer
1. The offer is without obligation. Wonderland by Alicja is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a good assessment of the offer by the consumer. If Wonderland by Alicja uses images, they are a true representation of the products and/or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind Wonder-land by Alicja.
3. All images and specifications in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
4. Images of products are a true representation of the products offered. Wonderland by Alicja cannot guarantee that the colors displayed exactly match the real colors of the products.
5. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are associated with accepting the offer. This concerns in the
• the price excluding taxes;
• any shipping costs;
• the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and what actions are required for this;
• whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the conditions set.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, Wonderland by Alicja will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, Wonderland by Alicja will take appropriate security measures.
4. Wonderland by Alicja can - within legal frameworks - inquire whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, based on this investigation, Wonderland by Alicja has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5. Every agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products in question.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the agreement without giving reasons within 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the entrepreneur or a representative designated in advance by the entrepreneur and announced to Wonderland by Alicja.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to Wonderland by Alicja, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Wonderland by Alicja.
3. If the entrepreneur wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform Wonderland by Alicja of this within 14 days of receipt of the product. The entrepreneur must make this known using the model form. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 7 days. The entrepreneur must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not indicated that he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal after the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 have expired. has not returned the product to Wonderland by Alicja, the purchase is a fact.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the entrepreneur exercises his right of withdrawal, the entrepreneur will be responsible for a maximum of the costs of return shipment.
2. If the entrepreneur has paid an amount, Wonderland by Alicja will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after cancellation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by Wonderland by Alicja. Refunds will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer expressly consents to another payment method.
3. If the product is damaged due to careless handling by the entrepreneur himself, the entrepreneur is liable for any reduction in value of the product.
Article 8 - Payments and training
1. In order to reserve a training date, the student must pay the requested deposit 3 weeks before the training.
2. Full costs must be paid before training begins.
2.1. If a third party is responsible for payment, the full amount must be paid one day before training.
3. In case of cancellation less than 1 week, the deposit will be retained and used for a new training appointment.